Shipping and Delivery
At Storetrone.com, we are dedicated to providing the best customer transparency and support.
IMPORTANT: Possible shipping delays due to coronavirus outbreak
- COVID staffing issues. Several manufacturers in our network are reporting staff shortages and/or increases in sick call-outs. Reduced staff numbers will likely result in longer production times.
- Potential shipping delays. Our shipping reps at USPS, UPS and FedEx warn that distribution centers are likely to get bogged down beginning this weekend. Major markets like California and the NYC / New Jersey area are the most likely to experience delays early on.
- Lockdowns. Many countries have imposed lockdowns, which will yield international package delivery delays.
Storetrone.com is not liable if the incorrect shipping information is provided when you order – we are under no obligation to refund or change the delivery address in this instance. Please ensure all details are 100% before ordering.
Storetrone.com is not liable, too, for the loss or theft of your item after it has been delivered. We are responsible for delivery to the address provided; make sure that you are happy with the safety of the delivery environment.
- All prices will be bill in United States Dollars ($USD).
- All orders are processed within 1 - 3 working days, excluding holidays and weekends when the order processing is slower than usual.
- All delivery times are estimates, and weekends & public holidays are not counted.
- During holiday season, please be aware that delays can take place due to postage capacity.
Orders Processing Time: 1 - 3 business days.
Delivery Times: Possible shipping delays due to coronavirus outbreak
- USA & Canada: We try to deliver within 6 - 12 business days, though can be 20+ during holiday seasons.
- Australia & New Zealand: 14 - 25 Business days* on average per posting.
- Europe: 7 - 12 business days on average per posting.
- Other regions: contact us for exact delivery time.
Please be aware that Storetrone.com has the right to cancel any orders that involve a lack of product availability. You will be contacted and notified of this should this become an issue.